Learn Laravel Tutorials:
If you are new to Laravel Framework, then we recommend you read the following topics:
- Laravel Framework Overview
- Laravel Request Lifecycle
- Top 20 Laravel Artisan Commands
- Laravel Routing Tutorial
- Understanding Laravel Middleware
- Laravel Authentication
- Understanding Laravel Blade Template
- Laravel Interview Questions
- Laravel Validation Tutorial
- Speed – JS provides an immediate response to users.
- Powerful DOM Model – DOM is a collection of HTML Objects organized in the form of a tree structure. The Document Object Model (DOM) is created when the website is a first time loaded into the web browser.
- Enables interactive web UI
- Event handling – JS can detect and process the events generated on HTML objects (like Onclick, Hover, etc..)
- In-Built Functions – JS has a list of inbuilt function to perform some common tasks like data manipulation, math functions, etc.
Difference between Client-side scripting and Server-side scripting? Server-Side Languages vs Client-Side Languages?
In contrast, A server-side language has to get information from the Web page or the Web browser, send it to a program web server which runs on the host’s server, and then sends back the information to the browser.
So, an intermediate step must first send and fetch information from the web server before the
results of the program are seen in the browser.
2. The client web browser has JS Thread running. This JS thread is responsible to handle everything, like scrolling the web page, printing something on the web page, listen to DOM events (like when a user clicks a button) and doing other things.
3. Once browser sees special tags (<script> …</script>), it understands and interprets the JS commands and executes the code.
4. Finally, JS create, edit, customize or add HTML/CSS code in your web page.